Monday, May 10, 2010

I love living in an apartment with three other people.
L-O-V-E it.
And only one of those letters is sarcastic. The other three are sincere.

But there's something really bizarre about college living that makes everybody ever cook pasta all the time.

So tonight I think, what's easy to cook? Pasta. I have stuff for pasta.

But then I go downstairs and there's already pasta on the stove that my roommate made half an hour earlier. And My other roommate is sitting on the couch, munching on her leftover pasta. And then I remember I had pasta last night.
The whole downstairs completely smells like pasta.

Weirdly enough, my solution to the problem is make macaroni and cheese.


In case you're reading this and you're desperately wondering who I am:
Don't fret too much. You're reading my blog, so obviously you're in the right place.
A few quick facts to fill in the gaps:

1. I'm a double major graphic design and creative writing student.
FACT: I spend more awake time in the art building than at home.
FACT: Ever since I was a little kid there was never any doubt in my mind that I was going to publish my writing one day.

2. I live with three of my best friends in the world, and my other best friends live within blocks of me.
FACT: Kristina Horner lives about 80 miles from me, and that tends to break my heart every so often.

3. If I was granted a free 'do anything with your life' pass I would travel the world and do fashion photography.
FACT: The chances that I will ever end up doing fashion photography for a living is exactly 3145239 to 1.
FACT: I don't mind in the slightest.
FACT: Ok, maybe. A little. Sometimes.

And so concludes my first blog post.
Something I've been meaning, and wanting, and trying to do for a while.

If you honestly ask me why, after having this blog for a year, I chose today to make my first post:

It's because I found out I could edit the html and include javascript lightbox in my posts:




Watching: Sunshine Cleaning
Reading: The Picture of Dorian Gray
Listening: The Fray

1 comment:

  1. I'll be first to comment if thats okay :)

    I have two housemates lol - one I'm married to so I don't think that counts in the same way lol. The third housemate gets the cleaning bug and then has to do stupid amounts of cleaning - usually at like 6am when she can't sleep lol. On the other hand she is hilarious and makes me laugh so much of the time lol.

    ReplyDelete